HAYNE Original Comfort Trial Frame
Universal trial / testing frame with plastics composed of 5 elements (front 3 and back 2).
Includes full adjustment of convenient knobs.
The adjustable temple has a clearly visible length reading format.
Pleasantly light, equipped with a comfortable nose.
Main Technical Indicators
1. Pupil distance adjustment range: binocular pupil distance range: 48 - 80 mm; left and right pupil distance: 24 - 40 mm each; the minimum scale value:1mm.
2. Axis scale:left scale: 130°~ 0°~ 120°; right scale: 50°~ 180°~ 60°. The axis scale increases anticlockwise along the axis of the frame, and the marking interval is 5°.
3. Effective internal aperture of frame: Φ 33.5 mm.
4. The number of lenses that can be inserted into the left and right frames: 5 (the front is 3 and the back is 2).
5. Rotation degree of optical axis of lens in inner ring of frame: 360°.
6. The nonparallelism between the optical axis of the lens and the geometric axis of the frame:
7. The difference between the optical center and the geometric center of the lens: ≤ 0.5 mm.
8. Displacement of the lens relative to the geometric center of the frame: ≤ 0.3mm.
9. Adjustment range of nose pad:adjustable length: 0~25 mm; angle: arbitrary angle.
10. Adjustable length range of the left and right frame leg: 0~30 mm.
11. Weight: 53 g